Surpluselectrical.ca CODE OF ETHICS
As many in the industry know a code of ethics is important and is part of our statement how we operate on a day to day basis. Here at surpluselectrical.ca we take this very seriously and have developed a Code of Ethics as part of our Terms and Conditions.
- Always represent your products on surpluselectrical.ca honestly.
- Operate on our platform with integrity in an ethical, professional, and responsible manner.
- Always answer questions politely, to the best of your ability and be respectful with all correspondence.
- If doing listing services as part of our Business Mentorship program, ensure you look after the best interests of your clients and avoid conflicts of interest and respect client confidentiality.
- Always ship products ASAP and package them with care.
- We will always ensure the Resolution process is fair and well documented, respect the Resolution process.
- ALL products shall be CSA or other Authorized Agency approved to be sold on Surpluselectrical.ca in Canada as per Canadian laws.
- Never imply you are an Authorized Distributor with product warranty unless it is true.
- NO counterfeit products shall be sold on Surpluselectrical.ca
- NO products with counterfeit labels shall be sold on Surpluselectrical.ca
- Ensure all new products warranty conditions are detailed including warranty procedures if warranty is applicable.
- Refurbishing must be completed correctly by authorized personal.
- No one shall for any product or service listed on Surpluselectrical.ca complete the transaction offsite.
- No one shall use the site for customer gain unless all transactions are completed onsite with said customers.
- Always follow the policies and procedures laid out on Surpluselectrical.ca.